Days Until Christmas....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Martial Arts Ornaments!

I am a firm believer that amid all the "pretty and sparkle" on the Christnas tree, there should be a yearly ornament for each of us to remember the year by.   My two little guys (ages 10 and 6) participate in TaeKwonDo.  They work hard and love their sport.   We found a gem of a studio in town, (Colbert's TaeKwonDo Academy).   My husband and I love that they're learning self-discipline, respect, and self-defense in the midst of their fun!

This year my children's ornaments have been my little secret, in order to surprise them Christmas morning!  They are time consuming, but I enjoy making these Personalized Martial Arts Ornaments.  They are just five and a half inches tall, and hang on the tree by their cute little clothes hanger.   What better way to remember their 2010 year of TaeKwonDo!?  I am sure they will cherish these ornaments and memories on their own tree when they are adults with their own children!

I added a few of these ornaments to my etsy shop.  I guess others were searching for Personalized Martial Arts Ornaments also, because I haven't stopped getting requests!






Best Wishes,
Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! Too bad my little grandchildren are not into TaeKwonDo. You make some of the cutest ornaments, Rebecca.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, these are the cutest ever! What a talent for detail you have. Somebody's wee one is going to be thrilled.

    Christmas hugs & wishes ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so cute. Google reader ate my blog list so I just found out how to recover my followers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. Please leave one!